Level up your card reading with this interactive course! Zoom lab sessions will be held on a continuous basis, allowing you to be trained and guided by me as you explore this card reading style. Even if you are not called to read with jumpers, this course is great for those who want to work with a professional reader to get insight on how to confidently blend intuition and card meaning knowledge into their readings. Cultivate a reading style that will set you up for a successful reading experience, whether or not you read professionally. This course is an investment in your Tarot reading experience offerings.
- You will learn if the jumpers card reading style is for you.
- We will go over techniques for a successful and enjoyable reading experience.
- We will discuss potential issues and troubleshoot problems that could arise in such a reading style.
- Your confidence in reading the cards WILL grow working with me during this course.
Whether you read the cards for yourself, for others, for free or professionally – this course will strengthen your reading skills. Want to gain the confidence of some of your favorite Tarot readers? TAKE THIS COURSE!
In addition to the comprehensive coursework consisting of videos, spreads, worksheets, and quizzes, we will have scheduled lab hours via Zoom for those who select this option. During our Zoom lab sessions, I will help students with their shuffling/jumpers techniques, answer questions and offer guidance in developing your personal card reading style and how to deliver a highly accurate, concise, and beautiful story with the cards for your clients. I will keep the lab sessions small or one on one, depending on the number of enrolled students who select the Zoom lab hours.
Zoom Lab Sessions:
For those who select this option, there will be two (2) live lab sessions via Zoom. These live lab sessions are a minimum of one (1) hour in length. I will email you a schedule for upcoming live lab sessions that you can choose to attend.
Lab session topics:
- Lab for Lesson 3: Technical Aspects of Jumpers
- Lab for Lesson 5: Interpreting with Confidence: Downloading and Conveying Messages
Upcoming Live Zoom Lab Session Dates
- Lesson 5: Interpreting With Confidence: Downloading and Conveying Messages | Sat., Oct. 29, 2022 – 2:30 PM AST
- Lesson 3: Technical Aspects of YOUR Reading Style | Sat., Nov. 26, 2022 – 2:30 PM AST
*Check back often for upcoming Live Zoom Lab Session Dates – meeting times will be added.