‘Tis the season to divulge some dirt on my Christmas and New Year’s traditions and what my favorite things are during this time of year. In the above video, I answer the questions listed below. The originator of this awesome #endofyeartarot tag is Veronica Rose and you can view her video here: https://youtu.be/mi6t7my1dvA
1. What is your favorite way to celebrate at the end of the year? (eg Christmas, Yule/Litha, Hannukah, New Year . . .)
2. Talk about your favorite celebration or end of year activity.
3. Who are your favorite people to share this celebration/time of year with?
4. Share your favorite food at this celebration/time of year.
5. What’s your favorite music during this celebration/time of year?
6. If decorations are involved, what are your favorites?
7. Share a favorite memory of this celebration/time of year from 10 or more years ago?
8. How does tarot (or oracles) fit in for you during this celebration/time of year?
9. Draw two tarot (or oracle) cards: card 1 to show your conscious feelings about this celebration/time of year; card 2 to show your underlying or hidden feelings about this celebration/time of year.
What are some of your favorite Yuletide and New Year’s traditions?
Many Blessings to You,
Abundant Life Tarot